Nomination Process & Criteria:
If you are interested in nominating your company or business, we have
explained all the aspects which will guide you to nominate.
IBC welcomes nominations from all type and size of companies, spanning from small, medium to large scale. If you think your organization has the prospective for development or has made a big difference in the arena already or is expected to become a frontrunner in your niche, then waste no time. Nominate your company today and stand a chance to win the World’s Fastest Growing Companies Awards”
Which businesses can be nominated?
- Regardless of the industry segment, turnover, revenue, size, growth, feel free to nominate your business. We intend to identify the fastest-growing companies and leaders who are constantly expediting for improvement and excellence.
- B2B nominations are also allowed. Nominating a deserving company that you know would be an excellent way to accolade them. If you believe that any business with which you are associated as a stakeholder, client, supplier etc., is worthy of this global title then you can nominate them. However, we advise you to inform the nominated companies in advance in order to avoid any form of confusion or hassle in between the process.
“With this award we intend to honor the tremendous hard work, selfless dedication – not only with an award for their accomplishments but also establish them as role models for the lessons they have learned and shared with all.”
What are the charges for registration and nomination?
THE NOMINATION IS FREE OF COST.
However if, your company is declared as a winner after the completion of the selection process, you will have to pay a sum of US $ 750/- (One Thousand US Dollars) for the registration and logo usage rights which will all be valid for a tenure of one year from the date of receiving the award.
Important Note: This award entitles the winning companies to use the logo across social media, corporate websites, TV & Newspaper Ads, Banners, Brochures, packaging, etc., to showcase their achievements to the world and leverage the opportunity to get better business connections and customers required for business growth.
Winner’s Registration Process?
In order to register and participate, all the winners must fill & submit the registration e- form
via logging in on our website & make the payment of the registration fee through electronic bank
transfer. The registration & the Logo usage rights fee for one year has been fixed by the jury
for US $ 1,000 (One Thousand US Dollars).
Payment of registration fee is mandatory for all winners without exception. The fee charged includes the cost of the research & evaluation process conducted in order to select the companies and this contribution made by you empower us to carry on this process and give you the most trusted companies from all across the globe each year.
Please login via this link www.worldsfastestgrowingcompaniesawards.com/apply for completing & submitting your registration e- form. For making the payment please refer to the following bank details: The Wire Transfer is to be made in favour of “INTERNATIONAL BRAND CONSULTING CORPORATION”, Bank of America A/c No.: 381044490735, Wire Transfer Routing No.: 026009593, Swift Code: BOFAUS3N, Bank Branch: Bank of America, 6356, Irvine Blvd, Irvine, CA 92620, USA.
Please Note: The registration fee once paid will not be
refunded under any circumstances.
The winners will be notified in due time to complete the registration
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION:
International Brand Consulting Corporation invites nominations through email marketing and various social media platforms.
- Companies and organizations need to have a valid authentic registration in their own country or any other country in which they are operating and need to have genuine business operations in their own country or across any country or geography.
- The nomination form needs to be filled in English language and the information needs to be carefully reviewed and verified to avoid any grammatical or language errors.
- Companies are advised to go through all the instructions and selection process parameters thoroughly so as to comply with the entire procedure of selection for the Awards. This will enable them to qualify for the IBC Research Team and Special Jury level evaluation process without any hassles.
- Honest, relevant, precise and accurate information needs to be provided on the nomination form.
- Any subject matter or information outside the scope of evaluation needs to be avoided and need not be included in the nomination form.
- Any incorrect information or mis-interpretation will be liable for rejection and disqualification of nomination during the scrutiny process.
- Once selected as the winner, the company will have to pay the registration fee as per the details and within the stipulated deadline.
So if you follow all these points, go ahead and submit your nomination right now.